Once inside the manager portal, click the Users button on the top menu.
Next, click the Add User button on the right-hand sub menu.
Next, fill out the following information in the Add a User form.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address - Optional, but highly recommended for login and features like voicemail to email
- User's Scope - Choose from the following options:
- No Portal
- Basic User
- Advanced User
- Call Center Agent
- Call Center Supervisor
- Office Manager
- Enable Voicemail - Deselect this box to disable voicemail for this user
- Add Phone Extension - Required if you plan to add phone(s) for this user
- New Password - Optional at this time and can be set by the user after receiving the new user welcome email
- Voicemail PIN - Optional at this time and can be set by the user after receiving the new user welcome email
Finally, click the Add User button at the bottom of the form to finish adding the new user.
Once you've added a user, go to the Add a phone article to see how to setup a device for the new user.