Managing schedules can be done through the Time Frames app in the TrueVoIP Manager Portal. This article will outline the steps involved in editing a previously created holiday schedule.
1. Login to the TrueVoIP Manager Portal using an account that has Office Manager privileges. If you need help setting permissions for you account, please contact your company administrator or open a support ticket with TrueVoIP. For more information about accessing the portal, see the article Accessing the Portal.
2. Open the Time Frames app in the top menu.
3. Click on the name of the schedule you'd like to edit, or click the edit button (looks like a pencil) to the right of the name.
4. Click the + button to add a new line to the specific dates or ranges. Enter the start date and time, and the end date and time and then click the Save button.
5. To remove a holiday from the schedule, simply click the red x button to the right of the item you wish to delete and click the Save button. Please note that you must have at least one date range in the schedule.
You have successfully edited your holiday schedule.